My Purpose
Most people don't have hours on end to search the web about weekly changes in
technology. Well, I don't know if I have time for that either but I do it anyway because I love it. This blog is devoted to making your computer life more easy and fun while minimizing the verbal and physical abuse your computer receives from you when it's not doing what you want it to. I've also added a bunch of pages for fun and entertainment. If you like the site, help me spread the word. If you don't like it, don't tell anyone.
This video shows what we want to avoid.
About Me
My name is Hyrum Denney and I'm a computer nerd from Rexburg, Idaho. I am studying Computer Science at BYU-Idaho but most of my posts will be from my own research and experience. Hope you enjoy!

7 comments:
This is a genius idea Hyrum! Everything posted here is so helpful and everything I've wanted to know about computers/online stuff. It's perfect. Thanks for taking the time to help people out like me...the computer illiterate...by keeping us up to date!
It is really outstanding, your blog! I did not even want to leave the web page because everything is arranged so perfectly well and the content is so interesting that it attracts everyone’s attention. Thank you very much for such a great pleasure and interest! I’ve already made your blog a part of my favorite links and will visit it many more times.
Interesting idea ol' bean. Being a technosexual myself, I take umbrage with a few of your ideas and opinions but that's what makes this world go round eh?
Here's to Albi and the Martin's vinagrette!
Thank God someone in the family can help me! I especially found the intro funny when you spoke of the abuse computers take from us. How'd you know? My will end up in the yard eventually, but thanks to you, it still has hope. Love you & good luck with the website!
Hyrum your great! I'm glad we have a smart computer nerd in the fam!
Your sister Heidi
We appreciate so much help from you Hyrum! You always seem to know what to do. Thanks SO much.
Hyrum your great...:) Love your sister :)
Post a Comment